Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.

Is it wrong that I find it amusing watching sales people get yelled at by their customers?  Is it wrong that I find it even more amusing watching them get into an argument with their own manager?  Is it wrong that even though I have a full supply of folders I only make available to others 3 at a time?  Is it wrong that I can't wait for the office to empty out everyday so I can work in the peace & quiet?  Is it wrong that even though it is not yet noon and I just finished painting my nails, I've already completed more work in these 4 hours than most do all day?   Is it wrong that I sometimes wear my headset and pretend I'm on the phone just to avoid talking to certain people?  Is it wrong that I make half as much as money yet do twice as much work as certain people?   Is it wrong that I have to ask people the same question 3 times before I get an answer?  Is it wrong that sometimes a week consists of nothing more but a countdown to Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment